Deep learning, machine learning and transcoding are among the most computationally intensive applications facing technology today. The combination of large data sets, high-performance computational capabilities and evolving and improving algorithms have long presented technical challenges that have been difficult to overcome.
NVXL is architecting a brand new technology, polymorphic acceleration, via an on-demand application platform leveraging industry-leading accelerators. This revolutionary compute acceleration platform enables the most demanding applications including deep learning, machine learning, transcoding and more.
Alibaba group, Lead investor
NVXL’s polymorphic acceleration technology is ideally suited for compute-intensive applications including deep learning, genomics and transcoding with a revolutionary technology platform that is built from the ground up to accelerate and scale compute performance with industry-leading density and performance/power/cost. Harnessing the power and flexibility of FPGAs, the NVXL acceleration platform integrates seamlessly to frameworks and implements a data flow architecture using dynamically provisioned instances created from a pool of acceleration devices. The NVXL platform is extremely easy to deploy and use, and it abstracts all the low-level details. NVXL, with its massively scalable, software-defined acceleration platform, is shattering the boundaries to enable the next generation of deep learning applications.
With unprecedented flexibility and scale, NVXL is transforming the way compute acceleration is deployed, consumed, and delivered.
At NVXL, we never stop accelerating.
- 20+ years in the software industry
- 3 Successful startups ($100M+)
- Performance Management Consultant to Fortune 500 (Kaiser, EMC software, NATO, HCA)
Dr. Samit Chaudhuri
- 20+ years’ experience in deep learning acceleration tech and EDA, Ph.D. (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute)
- Vice President of Software at Wave Computing
- Manager of R&D at Oasys Design Systems
- 20+ years in the storage IC & systems, MBA (Berkeley)
- Co-founded LSI Nytro (acquired by Seagate at $450M)
- Introduced industry 1st PCIe and 6Gb/s SATA flash controller
Co-Founder/VP Product Marketing
- 20+ years experience selling highly complex solutions in compute, storage, and networking industries
- Director of Data Center Sales at Xilinx
- Director of Strategic Sales at LSI Corporate
VP, Sales & Business Development
Dr. Joonyoung Kim
- 17+ years in chip design, Ph.D. (Michigan), MBA (Berkeley)
- Senior Design Manager for Xeon server at Intel
- Director of Product Planning at SK Hynix
Head of Machine Learning Hardware
Dr. Anthony Gallippi
- 20+ years’ experience in high performance computing, R&D, firmware design, FPGA design, and CM/ODM.
- Co-architect of Gigamon’s first H-series platform.
- Expert in guiding engineering teams and delivering numerous products across multiple platforms.
Senior Director- System Architecture & Hardware Development
Dr. Ke Han
- 20+ years’ experience developing apps in AI, image processing, deep learning, software design, and computer vision.
- While at Intel, developed a Nanovision (NV) image analysis and simulation tool.
- Author of three U. S. patents.
Principal Software Architect
Dr. Jingren Zhou
VP, Search and Compute Platforms
Dr. Sharad Malik
Head of ECE
Dr. Danny Lang
Amazon, Uber, Unity
Dr. Jianxiong Xiao